Please select an option below to see prices
You have selected
Product descriptionClear crystal styrene two piece shelf support for bonding into corrugated cardboard Free Standing Display Units (FSDU)
Introducing Our Clear Crystal Styrene Corr-A-Clip: Elevate Your FSDU with Clarity and Versatility
- Crystal Clear Support: Our Clear Crystal Styrene Corr-A-Clip is your ideal solution for enhancing Free Standing Display Units (FSDUs). Crafted with transparency in mind, this two-piece shelf support allows your FSDU to maintain a clean and unobstructed appearance. Your graphics and products take center stage, providing a visually stunning presentation.
- Customized Branding: We offer the unique ability to color match our Corr-A-Clip range to harmonize with your brand or promotional theme. Utilizing RAL or Pantone color references, you can create a branded FSDU that's not just functional but also aesthetically appealing.
- Budget-Friendly Quality: Proudly manufactured in the UK by Alplas, our Clear Crystal Styrene Corr-A-Clip strikes the perfect balance between affordability and top-notch quality. You can trust this clip to be both cost-effective and reliable, making it a smart choice for your display needs.
- Hassle-Free Logistics: This clip is designed to make your life easier. It allows for smooth flat pack distribution, streamlining your logistics and saving you valuable time. With quick and straightforward assembly, your FSDU will be ready to showcase your products in no time.
- Superior Bonding: Our Corr-A-Clip is engineered with strategic holes that enable adhesive to permeate, creating an exceptionally strong bond. This ensures the long-term stability of your FSDU.
- Compact Design, Maximum Impact: Measuring at 57mm x 47mm, the Corr-A-Clip's compact size offers an ideal balance between strength and space efficiency. The clear product design ensures that your graphics shine through, captivating your audience.
We can colour match our Corr-A-Clip range to suit your brand or promotion using RAL or Pantone colour references